Wrongful death occurs when an individual is fatally injured due to misconduct or through the negligence of another person, company, or entity. In such cases, immediate family members, including parents, spouses, and children, are almost always eligible to file the claim. Minors who are filing a claim may need an adult guardian to take the wrongful death lawsuit to court.
At Nater Law Firm, we understand that this may be the most painful event in your life. When our attorneys pursue your wrongful death case, we demonstrate patience, understanding, and respect.
Attorney Fanny Nater know that you may not have the emotional strength for a legal battle, which is why we go through all the motions of pursuing a claim or lawsuit for you.
If someone else’s actions contributed to the death of your relative in Central Florida she can help you:
- Investigate the incident and determine fault
- Collect evidence and build a case
- Negotiate medical bills resulting from the incident, to lighten your financial burden
- Recover funeral expenses, lost wages, and even lost inheritance
- Pay all outstanding hospital bills resulting from the incident
- Complete and file all necessary paperwork with hospitals, insurance companies, and other institutions
- Get the justice your family deserves
A wrongful death claim may arise out of several circumstances, such as in the following situations:
- Medical malpractice that results in decedent’s death automobile or airplane accident;
- Occupational exposure to hazardous conditions or substances;
- Criminal behavior;
- Death during a supervised activity.
Get a Free Evaluation of Your Wrongful Death Claim
If a loved one has dies after an accident or injury caused by the negligence or misconduct of another individual, company or entity, you may be entitled to bring a legal action for wrongful death against those responsible. Especially in light of time deadlines for filing such a lawsuit, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney as Fanny Nater of Nater Law Firm as soon as possible, for a free initial case review and to discuss your legal rights and your potential case. Call today at 407-688-8896.