Slip and Fall Attorney in Orlando, FL
Learn more about us by calling at 407-688-8896
Nater Law Firm, PLLC. is a full-service law firm offering skilled legal representation for people bringing cases for serious or catastrophic injuries they have suffered on dangerous premises. For further information, or to request a consultation, contact us today!
Slip and Fall Attorney
Slip/trip and fall accidents happen! Sometimes the floor is slippery and wet, other times there is an obstruction in the walkway that causes you to fall. If the fall results in an injured person due to a slip/trip and fall in a public place, the landowner or business may be liable for those injuries.
However, the injured party must first be able to establish that the dangerous condition that caused the slip/trip and fall was within the public place for a reasonable amount of time. A reasonable amount of time varies from case to case. The test is “did the landowner have sufficient time to discover the dangerous condition before someone was injured?” Once the business or landowner discovers the dangerous condition, they are required to fix the dangerous condition and warn patrons of the danger if it persists.
In order for the Nater Law Firm, PLLC to establish negligence on the part of the landowner, we must be able to show that the dangerous condition existed for a sufficient amount of time that the landowner could have discovered the condition. Some of the ways we can prove this is by:
- Identifying the source of the object that caused the fall (i.e. refrigerator, coffee machine, etc.)
- Identifying the object that caused the fall (i.e. liquid, sand, raised sidewalk, grease, etc.).
- Identifying if the object that caused the fall is disturbed in any way (i.e. dirty, footmarks, skid marks, etc.).
- Utilizing any photographs of the object that caused the fall taken by the injured party or the landowner/keeper.
- Requesting that any video of the area be preserved for trial.
- Identifying witnesses who may have witnessed your fall.
- Reporting the incident to the landowner/keeper or its employees.
- Requesting an incident report and getting a copy of the report. If the landowner/keeper or its representative refuses to give you a copy of the report, take a picture of it with your smartphone.
- Preserving the shoes and clothes you were wearing at the time of your fall.
- Getting the name of all employees and witnesses at the scene of the accident that either witnessed the fall or assisted to investigate the fall.
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
- Criminal Defense
- Insurance Claim
- Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death
- Quality over Quantity
- Over 50 years of combined legal experience
- Orlando, FL
- Kissimmee, FL
- Clermont, FL
- Davenport, FL
- Haines City, FL
- Sanford, FL
- Lake Mary, FL
- Altamonte Springs, FL
- Ocoee, FL
- Winter Garden, FL
- Winter Springs, FL
- Casselberry, FL
- Oviedo, FL
- Lake Nona, FL
- Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Poinciana, FL
- And other surrounding areas.
Accidents happen. We can help.
Unfortunately, these cases are taken by very few attorneys in Orlando because they result in litigation. At Nater Law Firm, PLLC we handle slip/trip and fall cases that often are turned down by other firms. We know and understand the importance of documenting the case in the early stages. We have represented cases against big corporations like Save-A-Lot, Walmart, Marshalls, Ross, and many other big conglomerates.
Settlements in slip and fall cases, like in any other type of accident/incident case, is based on the extent of the injuries sustained, the treatment, the medical prognosis, the injured person’s inability to work or perform activities of daily living, among other factors. If you have been turned down or rejected by other firms, call us for an evaluation of your case.
Do not hesitate. Call us now!
If you have sustained an injury as a result of a slip/trip and fall, you may be entitled to compensation. Nater Law Firm, PLLC., has years of experience representing injured clients and will aggressively pursue your case to ensure that you are fully compensated.
Call us today for more information!
For others, it’s just business. For us, it’s personal.
Have you been hurt in a slip, trip, or fall accident? Call us!
Don’t hesitate. Call us now!
If you have sustained an injury due to a fall, you are entitled to compensation. Nater Law Firm, PLLC. has years of experience representing injured clients and will aggressively pursue your case to ensure that you are fully compensated. Call us today for more information!